OK, so here’s the deal. If you’ve made it this far you must still be interested in my work. Or at least curious.
I am sure you have seen the term “badass” all over my website. Let me shed some light on that. Because I would hate for someone to think I am not for them just because they don’t have tattoos, colored hair, ride motorcycles or drink whiskey straight out of the bottle without flinching.
Or even because they might be “too normal” for me.
Lemme tell you something
- I always joke and say I am WAYYYY cooler on the internet.
- I’m pretty “normal” other than my outside appearance.
- I cant even drink whiskey straight without flinching… but I can shotgun beer like a frat boy during rush week!
- As long as you like to have fun and laugh at an occasional inappropriate joke here and there- we will get along jussssssst fine.
- If you need “traditional”, I can do traditional. You’re looking at a girl who is the oldest of 8 kids, was homeschooled, grew up with a pastor father, and was in church every waking second. Was never allowed wear pants, no TV, no music, no nothing…. so, I got you. Like, really got you when in comes to tradition.
- “Badass” isn’t the lifestyle I am wanting all of my clients that hire me to live. Badass is more the experience you will have when you hire me. Meaning we wont get so caught up in the poses and angles, we will be making memories as the day happens. We will make the best of whatever the day brings and have a badass time doing it.
(PLEASE, if you are in LOVE with my work and would love no one else other than me to capture your wedding day and I happen to be above your budget. Please reach out to me. I understand everyone has a budget. Not everyone has parents helping pay for their wedding. I can work with you, if the situation is warranted. Just let me know in your email and we can chat. Everyone deserves to have beautiful wedding photos they will love for years to come.)